CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Try it! It's Free

I've heard so many things about "blogging" that I thought I'd give it a try! Thanks to Michelle for the inspiration! We'll see how much time I have to devote to recording the events in our crazy life. I'm willing to try just about everything if it's free! ;)

Drama today: Emma has dance today (tomorrow and Wednesday too) at 5:00 and Jace's first basketball game is also at 5:00. The locations are 15 minutes apart and Matt doesn't get off work until 5:30!! Why do I do this to myself? Hopefully, Emma will let me take her 30 minutes early so I can get to Jace's game. She likes to be early, rather than late (like her mother), so perhaps it won't be difficult to convince her it's a good idea.emmadance

I love having 3 boys at home with me everyday. Today Nathan was tickling me and giving me wet willies. He was giggling so hard that I started laughing. So, then he thought he was really tickling me and tried harder! Of course Tyler thought it looked like great fun, so he joined in and then we were all laughing! Blake sleeps through it all. Someday - too soon - he'll join in the fun.

Last night at my parents house (birthday party for Dad - he's 55), Todd, Rob, and Matt started a discussion about bad words. In Mexico, I guess you can make just about any word a bad one. So, they started talking about the "bad" words in the English language. We all know them - the "h word", the "d word". Cassi tells me all the time that she knows what they are. But the discussion turned to the fact that they can be places or things that aren't really "bad". What DID the fish say when he hit the wall? Mom mentioned that Todd was known as the "no bad words kids" in Middle school and he was leading the discussion about how many bad words you can say without saying a bad word. I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment