CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Socks Off!






Tyler and Nate play so cute together. I think Nate will really miss Ty when he goes to Kindergarten in the Fall. Whenever we get home from being gone . . . go figure . . .Tyler takes off Nate's socks. It's a little game they play. Tyler says, "Socks off? Socks off?" and Nate replies "uh huh!" (which is about all he can say at this point.) Then Tyler waits and waits and then surprises him by pulling off the socks. You know that laugh you can watch? That is what happens when the socks come off. This time the socks came off and went on the hands! I'm not sure what brought more joy to the rest of the kids. . . the giggle when they came off or the laughter when he got them on his hands. I'm glad my kids love each other!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Beware! You can get sucked in here pretty easily and waste a LOT of time. :)
    Come visit me at my blog. (You can find me by clicking on my name.)
    See you next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete